Cory DeVry – Project Architect
Hi, I’m Cory DeVry. I am a hard-working individual that has been producing construction documents with CAD software for the past 22 years and REVIT for the past 3 years. Throughout my over twenty years in the architecture industry, I have been involved in several diverse firms which has given me the experience to collaborate with great developers, contractors, architects, and engineers. My experience has given me the confidence and knowledge to work with my clients through all phases of projects.
- Maintain high satisfaction from clients through superior service, quality workmanship, timely production, and thorough understanding of client’s program.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, with a diverse team of staff and consultants, as well, as multi-task with other related activities and assignments.
- Serve as secondary contact for client, communicating progress and status through weekly meetings, conference calls, or personal calls
4. Assist in the Design Development of small, medium, and large-scale projects to ensure that designs meet applicable codes and regulations through Digital and in-person research
5. Ensure designs show site-specific conditions implementing life-safety and ADA accessibility
6. Communicate design ideas to client with 2-D software, 3-D software, and/or hand sketches
7. Prepare submittals for regulatory approval and/or review and respond to project comments from governing agency through revisions to the plans and written responses